| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Setauket Strong, Ny in May is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Setauket Strong, Ny May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Setauket Strong, Ny:
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) NNW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- New York, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 118.7 kms (73.7 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) SSW
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 76.5 kms (47.6 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) WSW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 107.1 kms (66.5 miles) NNE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) NE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) ENE
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E