| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Setauket Strong, Ny in March is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 103.6mm (4.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Setauket Strong, Ny March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Setauket Strong, Ny:
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) NNW
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 167.8 kms (104.3 miles) W
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- New York, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 118.7 kms (73.7 miles) W
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) SSW
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 80 kms (49.7 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) WSW
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 76.5 kms (47.6 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) WSW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 107.1 kms (66.5 miles) NNE
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 109.5 kms (68.1 miles) NE
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 154.1 kms (95.7 miles) ENE
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E